Student Visa Holders

International students studying on a student visa must ensure they meet the conditions of their student visa at all times. Many student visa conditions are directly linked to the College’s policies and procedures, particularly the Attendance Policy - International, and the Course Duration and Progress Policy - International.

Students studying on a student visa may not undertake less than a full time (100%) study load unless a reduced workload is due to compassionate and compelling circumstances, part of an approved intervention strategy or due to the application of course credit. These students may also only study a maximum of 25% of the total course in online study mode, and must always be enrolled and studying at least one subject / unit of study in face to face mode (on campus).

Student visa holders may only study courses registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) at campuses also registered on CRICOS.

Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for students on a student visa: The student must either provide proof that they have arranged Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) or ask the College to arrange this for them. Proof of OSHC is required for the proposed duration of the student visa.

Temporary Visa Holders

Temporary visa holders (students that hold a temporary visa other than a student visa) may enrol in any available course at any campus and may also study part time and online. Prospective students on a temporary visa (other than a student visa) must provide the College with a copy of their current visa and passport before enrolling at the College.

If the prospective student's visa does not cover the length of the course they must provide the College with a statement that explains the way in which they intend to complete the course.

The College accepts no responsibility if students are unable to complete their course due to complications with visa grants.

Students studying on temporary visas that do not hold a student visa are classified as international students and should refer to the International Student policies and procedures.

Overseas Visitor Health Cover (OVHC) for students on other temporary visas: All students are encouraged to arrange Overseas Visitor Health Cover (OVHC) or ask the College to arrange this for them. The College recommends Educare as an appropriate health cover for temporary visa holders (other than student visas):

Contact our International Student Team for more information: