Step 1: Submit Application Documents
Enrol online or download and complete the International Student Enrolment Form and attach the following documents:
- International Student Enrolment Form completed in full
- Certified copy of passport Certified copy of academic qualifications that satisfy course entry requirements
- Certified copy of evidence of English language proficiency that satisfy course entry requirements
- Certified copy of current visa (If you are already in Australia)
If you are submitting a hard copy enrolment form, please:
- Post to - Attn: International Team, 368 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia
Step 2: Letter of Offer
Once the application documents have been received and if your application satisfies the entry requirements the following documents will be sent to you via email.
- Letter of offer
- Offer acceptance letter
- International student handbook
Step 3: Acceptance and Payment
Sign the offer acceptance letter and make a payment of fees stated in the letter of offer.
Step 4: Confirmation of Enrolment (Student Visa Holders Only)
Once acceptance and payment have been received we will issue you with a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) which is the document that is required for your student visa application.
Step 5: Welcome Email
You will be enrolled into the subjects as per course structure and a welcome email including the following information will be sent to you:
- Orientation details
- Student ePortal information
- Learning Management System (LMS) and free online enabling courses
- Policies and Procedures
Step 6: Arrive in Australia and Preparing to Begin
If you need help with accommodation please contact us and we will provide you with information about accommodation options. Prior to the course commencement we encourage you to prepare for your study by studying our online enabling courses.
Step 7: Orientation and Course Commencement
Orientation normally takes place in the first week of the course and a number of activities during the orientation week will be offered to fully prepare you for successful studies at the College.
- Enrolment Form - International
- Defer, Suspend or Cancel Enrolment Form - International
- Request For Refund Form - International
Contact our International Student Team for more information:
- +61 73253 9340