As Australia’s largest provider of natural medicine education in Australia, and with a national campus footprint, the College has a role to provide students with educational pathways to further study.
The College offers Bachelor degrees and encourages students to pursue lifelong learning.
Students regularly enquire with the College to seek an educational pathway for previously attained qualifications or in recognition of professional experience. Listed below are some common examples of educational pathway enquiries:
- A student completes selected subjects in a similar field of study at another University or institution and wishes to be granted advanced standing for the completed subjects when enrolling with the College.
- A prospective student has been working for many years in a similar industry or practice area and is seeking recognition for their experience when enrolling into a course offered by the College.
- A prospective student completes a qualification at another University or institution many years ago and wishes to update their skills by enrolling in another qualification with the College.
Your application seeking an educational pathway will be assessed once your provisional enrolment with the College in your chosen course is confirmed.
Steps to Educational Pathways
Read the definitions below to determine which type of educational pathway you are seeking:
Each of the links above will direct you to the correct application pack and relevant procedures to assist you through the process.
If you wish to proceed with an application for Credit Transfer or Recognition of Prior Learning, you must first apply for Provisional Enrolment with the College into your chosen course to ensure you meet the course entry requirements.
A member of the Admissions Team will make contact regarding your application for provisional enrolment and assist with the relevant application for seeking an educational pathway.
Further Enquiries Relating to Educational Pathways
For enquiries relating to Educational Pathways and your specific circumstances, please see the Endeavour College website at:
Please note that applications seeking an educational pathway will not be assessed until your provisional enrolment in your chosen course with the College is confirmed.
- Enrolment Form - International
- Defer, Suspend or Cancel Enrolment Form - International
- Request For Refund Form - International
Contact our International Student Team for more information:
- +61 73253 9340